This is an exciting opportunity to join the Stillwater Communications team as a Communications Account Executive and work with a range of clients from various sectors including charity, pharmaceutical, arts, skincare and interior design.
What we need
We are looking for a talented and ambitious person to assist the communications team in developing and implementing campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate will have at least one year’s experience working in a communications / digital / media-related environment and will be creative and personable. We are a small team who work very closely so the ability to be a team player is a must! We don’t expect you to have a bulging contacts directory, but it is essential that you have a good knowledge of Irish media (print, television, radio and online) and the confidence to pick up the phone and speak to journalists.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in communications / digital / media-related environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience using a wide variety of digital and social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, WordPress etc.)
- Creative thinker – ability to write press releases and come up with pitches to media
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in planning and coordinating digital / social media campaigns
- An eye for visuals
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive and fair remuneration for the right candidate as well as the chance to progress as quickly as your ambition and talent allows you. If you want to ply your trade and further your career in a real hands-on way, you’ll like the way we work at Stillwater. We are a small team of six and you will find that we are genuinely welcoming, friendly and collaborative. We are also based in the heart of Dublin – so we’re close to plenty of great lunch spots!
Stillwater Communications is an award-winning communications consultancy based on Dame Street in Dublin. We offer a range of bespoke training and consultancy services that are underpinned by storytelling and confidence. We’re independent and original thinkers who enjoy working on quality campaigns and projects that matter, and we deliver big – three of our proudest projects to date include RTÉ’s Centenary show, The Daughterhood and Pieta House’s Darkness Into Light event.
Please email your Cover Letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, August 21st.